Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
9/1 is based on us winning against teams like Huddersfield. Considering we were handsomely beaten by Burnley and Fulham, that looks like incredible value.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
9/1 is based on us winning against teams like Huddersfield. Considering we were handsomely beaten by Burnley and Fulham, that looks like incredible value.

Mate. 9s is an unbelievable bet. I haven't got the heart to take it, but if I was less invested, i'd pile in

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Huddersfield and Fulham are almost certainly gone... in reality that leaves 6 teams scrapping to avoid the final slot. With our goal difference and run in, I just cannot see it being us...

Cardiff, Southampton and possibly Newcastle will be in the mix.. Palace and Burnley should have enough quality to avoid. 9/1 looks a fair price to me. I’d much rather take the 13/2 on Southampton or 6’s on Newcastle.

Bookies reckon it’s Huddersfield (1/500) Fulham (1/10) and Cardiff (4/5)... that’ll do for me :albion2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't see the value in Cardiff there. They are well capable of finishing above all the other candidates except Burnley IMO.

9/1 looks like an absolute steal based on this evening's perfornance. I might put £20 on and hopefully I won't collect.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
15/2 not bad as on this form we are dead and buried. Looked at odds before Watford and could have had 28/1 why did i stick a 'Ton' on that ? 15/2 get on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Those who took 5/2 at the start of the season on this squad being relegated will certainly be hoping our recent bad luck continues.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I don't see the value in Cardiff there. They are well capable of finishing above all the other candidates except Burnley IMO.

9/1 looks like an absolute steal based on this evening's perfornance. I might put £20 on and hopefully I won't collect.

I think you are confusing “performance” with the final score of tonight’s game.

The chances of us repeating that type of performance and losing a match are about 9-1. Probably higher. Tcombination

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think you are confusing “performance” with the final score of tonight’s game.

The chances of us repeating that type of performance and losing a match are about 9-1. Probably higher. Tcombination
Fair comment. On reflection we weren't terrible yesterday, but IMO we still didn't deserve any more than a point.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
40/1 down to 8/1 now.

We desparetely need some home wins.

84573B51-3FC8-4198-9700-289A8744D5DA.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here