Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you suggesting that he isn’t :wink:

You are now officially a DOOM MONGER!

I've never been the most half full of posters.

But I'm just struggling to see where the optimism comes from now the team has found itself in a wholly avoidable situation with a difficult path out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah i've got a few hundred quid on at various prices from 9's down to 3.25. Figured they'd pay for a few championship season tickets if the worst happens.

Pretty much the same here. Don't much relish doing it, but sometimes the evidence is staring you in the face and puts you ahead of the bookies that are paying less close attention. And that's a rare win in my book :thumbsup:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I still find the chasm between our odds and Southampton's remarkable.

Beat them in their empty stadium and the gap is just 2 points.

But that means us winning an important 6 pointer....

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Pretty much the same here. Don't much relish doing it, but sometimes the evidence is staring you in the face and puts you ahead of the bookies that are paying less close attention. And that's a rare win in my book :thumbsup:

I think with us we are a bookies 'favourite' in that we have high XG and good stats etc. Trouble is we dont really pass the eye test haha!

Thanks ref in not giving Sheffield Utd that goal - our chances of being relegated have now narrowly increased 140A75A3-97E9-44C3-921B-EEC6EDC3D4C2.jpeg

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Why are Sheffield United odds so much shorter than Southamptons when they have 7 points more and have a game in hand?
If you go further down, Leicester are only 48/1, and Chelsea 77/1. Strange!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Squad depth calculations have been added taking in the new 5 sub rule , after today Arsenal will be 7/4 with the boffins at Skybet .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why are Sheffield United odds so much shorter than Southamptons when they have 7 points more and have a game in hand?
The Southampton odds have been way off for some time. There is likely a bug in an algorithm somewhere, or user error compiling the odds.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
11/1 with Betway. Time to double down on those value insurance bets against the Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here