Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Enter Noocassle into the relegation foray. They only have 6 games left, two less than us.

TNBA

TTF

The dross of the PL always lose at Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. They spent zillions on internationals.

Tonight wasn’t a setback for Newcastle.

CA2915DF-8A90-4C77-9EF6-2CD8FC935BDF.png

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Still 12/1 in places for us to be relegated. Maybe invest a couple of quid and if we were to be relagated at least you'll have some beer tokens to drown your sorrows... :cheers:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I must admit I put £25 on at 28/1 after the Fulham game. Insurance bet.

I reckon that’s your championship season ticket paid for, plus a pie and pint combo right up until Christmas..

Currently 9/4 Brighton and 1/3 Cardiff for relegation... certainly wouldn’t be cashing yours out now.

:shootself

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I reckon that’s your championship season ticket paid for, plus a pie and pint combo right up until Christmas..

Currently 9/4 Brighton and 1/3 Cardiff for relegation... certainly wouldn’t be cashing yours out now.

:shootself

Took 11/1 half hour before the game on Betfair ...now 3/1 :moo:

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I have £10 at 14/1 after the Bournemouth game. Couldn’t believe we were still at such a price!

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Yes it did seem strange

Only if you have 20-20 hindsight.

It was the right price in the circumstances ahead of the Cardiff game and we are the right price now at 5-2, which implies around 25pc chance of relegation if you factor in the margin. We are a better price to get something this weekend than Cardiff, and we play Newcastle after the Fulham/Cardiff game which is also an advantage.

The way some on here are talking, you would think we were 90pc plus for relegation. Even sounds as though there's a few that are half-hoping we do go down so they can after-time about their "insurance" bets for years to come.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Probably as a result of Fulham's form, rather than our result. If Cardiff lose at the Cottage they're gone.

I wish. But don't rule out the possibility of them getting something on the last day if Manchester United are out of the race for the top four. I'd love to see Solskjaer relegate Cardiff twice, but ...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wish. But don't rule out the possibility of them getting something on the last day if Manchester United are out of the race for the top four. I'd love to see Solskjaer relegate Cardiff twice, but ...

Thankfully Fulham look like they're still playing and I fancy them to beat Cardiff. I really don't expect Palace to do us any favours though. That then leaves that last game and I really hope Man U still have 4th to play for, if not I wouldn't rule out an 'upset'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here