Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Playoff final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the Championship Playoff Final?

• Fulham

Votes: 295 88.1%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 26 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This may turn out to be the most one-sided poll ever seen on NSC :lol:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Can’t vote in the poll but Fulham for me. Villa fans were twats when we drew season before last, can’t stand Grealish (just got one of those faces, although I will say begrudgingly he’s a good player). Also Villa have John Terry playing for them, enough said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My mate Barry at work is a lifelong Fulham fan, and we support each other!

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I'd be happy with either. Both big names with plenty of tradition. Villa Park is a great ground to visit, and Craven Cottage has plenty of charm (despite the posts spoiling the view of the match) and is a shorter journey so would allow a day out in London pre- or post-match.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A lovely day out by the Thames, nice pubs, a selfie with Osman and a traditional ground with quirks or Birmingham.

Tough choice.
This.

I have always liked Fulham as I feel a strange affinity with them (same goes for Charlton). Absolutely lovely ground at Fulham too, and we always take loads and they do the same when they come down here. I'm also a big fan of their neutral area, which frankly is something I'd like to see everywhere.

Best of luck Fulham. Couldn't care less about Villa one way or the other. Not a bad club (if you excuse the Gareth Barry episode) but they don't mean anything to me. Just meh.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like Fulham and their intelligent/non-beligerent fans.

Have never liked Villa. The big time Charlies in their city, which might be the cause of their deluded sense of entitlement.
Yes. I'm not sure I can be bothered to check, but I'll BET there are Villa fans whinging on Twitter and message boards that their allocation isn't big enough and should be bigger than Fulham's.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here