Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New signing U'23's

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A 1 year contract is nothing by the time he's settled in. I reckon we've an option on a 2nd year.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
A 1 year contract is nothing by the time he's settled in. I reckon we've an option on a 2nd year.

I am not sure the vulnerability lies with the club, I am surprised the player didnt demand and receive a longer contract, the coaches would have most likely made their mind up my Christmas, doubt he will perform to a level within a few months that would alert a bigger club, cards stacked in the clubs favour, a few months trial.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A left-back, by all accounts. Scored for the Yeovil Town U-18s in their surprise 3-2 victory over WBA in the FA Youth Cup 3rd round in December 2016. Was named as a sub for the first team for the last game of the 2016-17 season, a League Two fixture at Colchester.

Whilst we can't know for sure, it would seem that he wasn't offered a professional deal at Yeovil - ACADEMY | Seven awarded scholarships

Clearly someone at Albion has seen something they think they can work with. Good luck to the lad.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fairly sure he's not the Tomlinson I heard good things about but can't hurt on a free. Agree a 1 year contract would make sense if it has an option involved for at least one if not both sides.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Fairly sure he's not the Tomlinson I heard good things about but can't hurt on a free. Agree a 1 year contract would make sense if it has an option involved for at least one if not both sides.

You're right, he's not THAT Tomlinson, but I've heard good things about him (via Yeovil-supporting stepsons) and I reckon this will be a good move for him and us. Nice work by the Club.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here