Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'Top flight needs Villa vibrancy' Stan Collymore.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
The championship is probably the hardest league in the world to escape from. I found it very exciting when we were in it, but I prefer the hum drum premier league:)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Shall we change our knickname to the Snowflakes?

The over sensitivity to what some prat said on the Radio is tragic.

Yeah, cos it’s not fair to call out a football journo for his arrogance and self entitlement, and, actually, it was a newspaper column, not on the radio.

He occasionally talks sense, but these comments, aimed at us, amongst others, made me a tad tetchy.

So, well done Fulham, oh, and tough shit Villa, enjoy your 3rd Championship season.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The championship is probably the hardest league in the world to escape from. I found it very exciting when we were in it, but I prefer the hum drum premier league:)

Hmm not sure whether I do, every Championship match anyone can beat anyone which makes it very exciting. Our standard of football has markedly improved since we reached the PL but playing the likes of Man City, Liverpool away etc, you already know we're coming away with nothing...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
At this rate we are going to need to rename the Championship, the "Midlands League"

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Would just like to congratulate Colin Calderwood on another season in the championship ase wipe, fcku uuuu.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wolves have got to be a little disappointed they've been promoted.

The locals could walk to most games, home and away!

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I find you pretty tragic to be honest. He didn't mention us so I'm not sure where your sensitivity claim comes from.

He's just writing shit and should be called out for it.

Sorry Snowflake. I had no idea how much the nasty man on the radio must have upset you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Christ. What an Elephants graveyard the championship is.

So glad we stayed clear of it. What a load of shitty aways that lot represent.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Shall we change our knickname to the Snowflakes?

The over sensitivity to what some prat said on the Radio is tragic.

I find you pretty tragic to be honest. He didn't mention us so I'm not sure where your sensitivity claim comes from.

He's just writing shit and should be called out for it.

I wonder who really is the snowflake here?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
In fairness, I object to the whole debate about whether a club is 'big' out not, it's puerile and pointless BUT if we're going to have it, I think 2 European cup wins gives you life membership of the big club club.

And Preston, for winning the double in 1889 ...

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Financial issues at Villa, according to the Telegraph this evening. The messiah Tony Xia, who bought the club off of hated Lerner, is looking to bale out. Leaving Steve Bruce's position in doubt. Perhaps they'll have to sell world class talent in Jedinak and Hutton?

IMG_2649.PNG

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Maybe Stan could buy them and be manager ? They'd be out the Championship in no time !

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Stan Collymores Twitter is a little bit special today, I hope his girlfriend is out when he gets home tonight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here