Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Have you ever passed out?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
After years of cuts and scratches I just stuck a screwdriver into my hand and along came a blackout, first time ever and really horrid experience [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Seen a couple of chefs topple over , and been wobbly myself, but never actually gone. Usually a combination of a hot kitchen and a hangover

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Did have a 'funny turn' once. Went walking into desks at work then eventually grounded myself till I pulled round. Sudden drop in blood pressure.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
4aed403df80e304dd72af606669060a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Several times because I have low blood pressure and low pain threshold*. So, once when I sliced the tip off my finger trying to make myself a sandwich during the first week at university; once when I cut my toe on a loose piece of grating at a Turkish swimming pool while on a family holiday; at least three times when I had really bad nosebleeds (really very bad nosebleeds, honest). A couple other times for injections and blood tests, and at least once when drunk.

*medical diagnosis for being a pussy.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
When I was about 14, somebody bump in to me while they were running in the corridor at school (accident) and I banged my head on the wall and gave me a black eye. Was fine until the next morning, when getting my school stuff together the next thing I remember was my mum being upset and asking me what was the matter. Trip to A&E after some head scans latter diagnosis as delayed concussion

I have low blood pressure so quite often if I get up too quickly, I can feel as if I am about to faint.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, caused by a medical accident that took 24 hours to be discovered.

Jan 30, 2008
When I was about 14, somebody bump in to me while they were running in the corridor at school (accident) and I banged my head on the wall and gave me a black eye. Was fine until the next morning, when getting my school stuff together the next thing I remember was my mum being upset and asking me what was the matter. Trip to A&E after some head scans latter diagnosis as delayed concussion

I have low blood pressure so quite often if I get up too quickly, I can feel as if I am about to faint.
or a large Penis ???
regards
DR

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just the once as far as I recall - I got shot at point blank range, rapidly and repeatably, in the groin whilst paint-balling. I managed to scream an obscenity at the work colleague of mine who shot me, staggered off to the paint-ball game 'dead zone' and then passed out in agony for a few minutes.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Once after pushing myself too hard during some sort of running exercise. I blacked out, but I didn't pass out as I remained completely conscious as I was talking to people explaining that I couldn't see anything. Was a weird experience.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Twice - once in Brighton General and once in a toilet in Southend and an ambulance was called!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here