Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Paul Lambert - gone

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I had to click to remind myself who he'd been managing...

LOL, exactly what I did.

One of the carousel of managers who really shouldn't find another landing spot anywhere near a top division.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No great surprise that Stoke will want to clear away the old, and reinvent themselves ready for what they hope, will be a promotion push next season..

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
There seems to be a lot of respect for Lambert in football circles but he comes across as someone with almost zero charisma, which is normally a requirement for most types of leadership roles.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
May as well have a fresh start and get rid of the many mercenaries there.

Fancy Stoke to be up there.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The dinosaur carousel is spinning out of control this week. Still at least QPR have shown some visionary forward thinking to replace Holloway. In the last hour, Steve Van McLaren has been announced as new manager. :facepalm: Some clubs never learn.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The dinosaur carousel is spinning out of control this week. Still at least QPR have shown some visionary forward thinking to replace Holloway. In the last hour, Steve Van McLaren has been announced as new manager. :facepalm: Some clubs never learn.

That'll end well.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Every one of these daft sackings/appointments makes me happier that we have TB and CH owner/manager combo.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
True but I think with both of them there is a definite personality beneath the modesty, and something you can latch onto. With Lambert, I can't really work out what he's all about.

Part of the problem is no one can understand what the **** it is he's saying

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He’s better off out of that shit hole.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports