Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpg
Orchards Shopping centre this Saturday

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This is in aid of great ormond street , if carlsberg did charities this would be it , i would like to think watching a child grow is more important than some grass but i'm a bit old fashioned .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing against Great Ormond St Hospital but having had a grand daughter critically ill and tended by Royal Marsden all my funds go to them. I may be wrong but I wonder how much of the money raised by G.O.S.H actaully reaches rthe hospital after the fund raisers etc have been paid. This is a problem with all national charities.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing against Great Ormond St Hospital but having had a grand daughter critically ill and tended by Royal Marsden all my funds go to them. I may be wrong but I wonder how much of the money raised by G.O.S.H actaully reaches rthe hospital after the fund raisers etc have been paid. This is a problem with all national charities.

About 80%

I've worked in the charitable sector for 19 years. Happy to help remove a few myths for you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I may be wrong but I wonder how much of the money raised by G.O.S.H actaully reaches rthe hospital after the fund raisers etc have been paid. This is a problem with all national charities.
It's a problem with small local charities too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry cant make it as I am due to be watching the grass grow outside my bedroom window.
Great posts today! First the ungenerous comment on Ray Wilson and now you have a dig at charitable work. Perhaps before posting you could ask yourself if the post adds anything positive and then if it doesn't, simply press delete?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Great posts today! First the ungenerous comment on Ray Wilson and now you have a dig at charitable work. Perhaps before posting you could ask yourself if the post adds anything positive and then if it doesn't, simply press delete?

OI!! Go easy on the old fella.

Can't you tell that his desperate need to reach 65K posts has knocked him off kilter? Any old bollox will do to get him to the next milestone

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here