Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Have you ever got anything different to what you ordered in a restaurant or bar ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was talking to the wife last night and we remembered this...

Me & the wife were at The Psychobilly meeting in Pineda de Mar, near Barcelona a few years back, and during the day before the main events at night they have a beach bar and a few bands play. Anyway after the afternoon watching the bands and drinking we were walking back to the hotel through town to get ready for the nights gig and the wife said she was hungry so whilst walking along we saw another little bar advertising the fact they sold pizza.

So we popped in ordered a beer each, and I asked for a Vegetarian pizza for the wife, sure said the guy....

He walked from behind the counter near to where we were sat, rooted around in the freezer that kept Ice creams etc and got out a Chicken frozen pizza....

He then stomped back round the counter undid the box, slammed the pizza on the counter and proceeded to flick off all the chicken and threw it in the microwave.....

I burst in to laughter, as the wife just sat there not knowing if she should complain....
We did not, we finished our drink, I ate the pizza and I got her a packet of Crisps.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
disgraceful, what sort of tin pot place does pizza in a microwave?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was talking to the wife last night and we remembered this...

Me & the wife were at The Psychobilly meeting in Pineda de Mar, near Barcelona a few years back, and during the day before the main events at night they have a beach bar and a few bands play. Anyway after the afternoon watching the bands and drinking we were walking back to the hotel through town to get ready for the nights gig and the wife said she was hungry so whilst walking along we saw another little bar advertising the fact they sold pizza.

So we popped in ordered a beer each, and I asked for a Vegetarian pizza for the wife, sure said the guy....

He walked from behind the counter near to where we were sat, rooted around in the freezer that kept Ice creams etc and got out a Chicken frozen pizza....

He then stomped back round the counter undid the box, slammed the pizza on the counter and proceeded to flick off all the chicken and threw it in the microwave.....

I burst in to laughter, as the wife just sat there not knowing if she should complain....
We did not, we finished our drink, I ate the pizza and I got her a packet of Crisps.

A difficult situation but a good resolution.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Did it have a 1 star rating ?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sort of.....years ago we ordered a Chinese takeaway over the phone. My dad went to pick it up, he arrived and was told they didn't have an order for us, my mum told him the numbers of the order and they went off to cook it.

He arrived home and it was nothing like what we wanted. Turned out he had gone to the wrong takeaway so of course the numbers they used were completely different. We were not happy with him!

Went to TGI Friday at the Marina a little while ago, ordered food, they provided plates of tepid, tasteless muck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here