Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your most wished for pre-season friendly

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
My dearest wish is that we might at long last get a chance to see us play Crawley Town away at their wonderful Checkatrade Stadium.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Macabbi Tel Aviv. Great cosmopolitan city by the sea. Lovely sandy beaches, stunning women and great bars and nightlife.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Brentford, one last chance on the old terrace before they move into their new stadium.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd go for Petrotel Ploiesti,. Bologna, then a week later after I've finished my holiday, Shoreham beach green class of '87 ( jumpers for goal posts)

You did ask.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
As we've done a couple of deals with PSV recently, then it wouldn't surprise if the idea of playing them at some point has been mooted and I wouldn't be disappointed with a trip there.

My fingers are crossed for Napoli being the big home friendly.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
My dearest wish is that we might at long last get a chance to see us play Crawley Town away at their wonderful Checkatrade Stadium.

Ha, I had the joy of exactly that young LK. Went with an Italian friend on our motorbikes, me on a Kawasaki, him on a Ducati. The last game he had been to was the Milan derby. I’m sure he didn’t notice any difference.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
As we've done a couple of deals with PSV recently, then it wouldn't surprise if the idea of playing them at some point has been mooted and I wouldn't be disappointed with a trip there.

My fingers are crossed for Napoli being the big home friendly.

I stayed in Eindhoven last summer and also did the ground tour. Nice ground and it has an area of safe standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
One of those international 2/3 day tournament thingys in the flatlands of Holland (Amsterdam one) with say Arsenal, Ajax, Us and Barcelona :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here