Living In a Box
Just been another murder, new series.

Dangerous place

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Just been another murder, new series.

Dangerous place

You always know when someone's going to cop it, because they're going to an ad break. Those actors must dread the kit-kats breaking out. Personally, if I was old bill, I'd be investigating that Joyce Barnaby - she always used to be on the scene.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No need for sleeping pills for insomnia, Midsomer Murders is more effective at putting me to sleep than any sleeping pill. Dull dross.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In another life I worked on this programme for a short while. John Nettles instructions to casting agents are "No ethnics and no pregnant women".
He felt pregnant women were too much hassle and ethnics didn't fit in with his audience demographic: Baby boomer, brexit voting, Daily Mail Readers. Whatever, it worked.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New series starts Sunday

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I think we need a wall around Midsomer. They’re people that have lots of problems, and they’re sharing those problems with us. They’re using drugs. They’re doing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I think we need a wall around Midsomer. They’re people that have lots of problems, and they’re sharing those problems with us. They’re using drugs. They’re doing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Not only there - they should put a health warning on groups of people going to the Carribbean between Jan and Mar. There's one or two a week getting bumped off out there - especially if several of them go out together.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It's incredible. Only one black man ever been seen.

Thankfully the worlds moved on, even in Midsomer.

“At least 24 ethnic minority characters have appeared in the show since former producer Brian True-May claimed 'it wouldn't be an English village with them'. And 22 of them have been in mixed-race relationships.”

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New series about to start

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay, continuation of season 23 this Sunday ITV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here