Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fuming

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Absolutely furious. Spent 90 minutes stood behind a scouser in red his shirt, a mate and his son. They were celebrating like they were in the kop end. No one batted an eyelid. Never been so fuming. Whoever flogged their tickets to them needs banning or burning or both. 🤬

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No one batted an eyelid, including yourself.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Absolutely furious. Spent 90 minutes stood behind a scouser in red his shirt, a mate and his son. They were celebrating like they were in the kop end. No one batted an eyelid. Never been so fuming. Whoever flogged their tickets to them needs banning or burning or both. ��

Why didn't you go to a steward about it? Nsc cannot help you.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
No one batted an eyelid, including yourself.

Hah. Every time they scored I patted him on the head (He was a spammer) and shouted **** off you scouse *****. I thought this was the most peaceful way to deal with my frustration. What would you have done statto... shook his hand and congratulatedhim?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hah. Every time they scored I patted him on the head (He was a spammer) and shouted **** off you scouse *****. I thought this was the most peaceful way to deal with my frustration. What would you have done statto... shook his hand and congratulatedhim?

I wouldn't have waited till after the game then come crying on here.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I spoke to a steward at hails time who just looked at me and asked what trouble he was causing.

Were you able to quote ground regulations to him?

Did you note his seat numbers, as you can email Paul Barber, find out who bought the tickets, then get them banned from the club.

Let us all know how you get on.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I wouldn't have waited till after the game then come crying on here.

My tears are of disappointment that one of our own has flogged their tickets to someone who isn’t even a secondary Albion supporter. If you gonna sell your ticket it should be an Albion fan. I can’t see what’s wrong with crying over that.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I feel more sorry for the brighton fans who had his tickets pick pocketed by the soap dodging benefit scrounger and his son

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Its a bit nawty to say the least, however, it may have been the only way a plastic 'pool fan and his boy can get to see them.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolutely furious. Spent 90 minutes stood behind a scouser in red his shirt, a mate and his son. They were celebrating like they were in the kop end. No one batted an eyelid. Never been so fuming. Whoever flogged their tickets to them needs banning or burning or both. 🤬

All about the money. An Albion fan has just made a tidy profit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here