Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian - Fans verdict

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The article doesn’t really say anything of any note or interest at all. A child could’ve basically written it. It’s basicslly just a summary that says Hughton plus players = good. There’s no analysis at all.

And who predicted us to finish 10th at the start of the season? Were they high?

And if they predicted us to finish 10th and we’re currently in 14th, doesn’t that mean we haven’t met their pre-season expectations? If so, how come so much praise and how come the suggestion that CH should be MOTY?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The article doesn’t really say anything of any note or interest at all. A child could’ve basically written it. It’s basicslly just a summary that says Hughton plus players = good. There’s no analysis at all.

And who predicted us to finish 10th at the start of the season? Were they high?

And if they predicted us to finish 10th and we’re currently in 14th, doesn’t that mean we haven’t met their pre-season expectations? If so, how come so much praise and how come the suggestion that CH should be MOTY?

We’re 1pt behind 10th place. :shrug:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I found some of the Bournemouth comments interesting - bored with just surviving: One of the club’s biggest problems now, though, is keeping up with fans’ expectations. Just staying up is no longer seen as making progress.

Hopefully we will have this same problem in a couple of years time as its a nice problem to have...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Photo of the guys taking the photo :moo:

IMG_0114 (1).jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Stoke's summary

Joint-record signing Kevin Wimmer (£18m!) looks League Two-ready; Saido Berahino let everyone down on and off the pitch; Jesé had personal problems but also showed an awful attitude; and then there’s Charlie Adam, his missed penalty and his red card in the run-in. I’d go on, but there isn’t space.

'Looks league Two-ready' now that is funny...

TNBA

TTF

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How can someone give us 9/10 with a current position being 4 places lower than they predicted?

Presumably 10th place/meeting expectations would have got us 10/10, with 11/10 or higher being awarded for anything above that.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd hope the club are thinking a bit more ambitiously that our big summer additions being Bjordal and Tilley...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here