Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] 'John Bull' starring Phil Davis

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Evening NSCers! (and Bozza, I hope this is OK!)

I wanted to draw your attention to a short film I'm shooting this summer, which we're currently crowdfunding.

The film stars British screen legend Phil Davis (Quadrophenia / Vera Drake / Sherlock / loads more), and we're currently at 88% of our target total. We have a week left to try and raise the rest.

Phil plays a dying man struggling to order to memories into something that has meaning. It sounds bleak. It sort of is. But there are at least three good jokes in there too. :)

Partly we'd like the film to help draw attention to certain end-of-life issues - there are more details on the site below. Once we've reached 100% of our target, 50% of anything we raise above that will be split between two charities - MIND and The National Council for Palliative Care. These two charities are appropriate given the themes of the film.

In addition to this, if you add the letters 'NSC' to any donation or purchase, I will personally contribute 25% to REMF of what you've given (from my own pocket, not from your contribution!).

I know the NSC network reaches far and wide, so if you get a moment we'd love some support to help us reach our total, even if that's just a share on social media. It all helps!

If you're interested in finding out some more about the project (and watching our trailer), here's the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/john-bull#/

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help spread the word.

Frank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here