Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC - Full page ad - Scottish Power

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just had a Scottish Power (joint worst utility company I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with, BTW) ad pop up while on NSC. Took up the whole page, so I closed it. Then it popped up again. That's annoying. Closed it and it popped up for the third time. Enough is enough, so I've switched to a browser with an ad blocker.

Browser = Opera.
Although I'm saying it popped up, it wasn't in a separate browser, it was still on my NSC tab, but it covered the whole page.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very occasionally the native ads that appear on the thread listing (and possibly in threads, I can't remember now) mis-behave in this way. It's probably happened to me 2 or 3 times in the several months they've been here.

It's not ideal, I appreciate, but it's happened so infrequently that I've let them remain for now.

Ad-block all you like. In the Summer NSC will begin blocking users with ad-blocks. It's a silly battle.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very occasionally the native ads that appear on the thread listing (and possibly in threads, I can't remember now) mis-behave in this way. It's probably happened to me 2 or 3 times in the several months they've been here.

It's not ideal, I appreciate, but it's happened so infrequently that I've let them remain for now.
Ok.

Ad-block all you like. In the Summer NSC will begin blocking users with ad-blocks. It's a silly battle.
What!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here