Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who'd Have Thought It...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
That we'd be one of the teams with a say in literally the only thing that has to be decided on the final day of the season...

Going to be a rubbish weekend for the neutral (unless we get something at Anfield)...

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That we'd be one of the teams with a say in literally the only thing that has to be decided on the final day of the season...

Going to be a rubbish weekend for the neutral (unless we get something at Anfield)...

Well I thought it. At the start of the season I thought it would be great to go to Liverpool with something riding on the game, as it would mean our relegation hadn't yet been confirmed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well I thought it. At the start of the season I thought it would be great to go to Liverpool with something riding on the game, as it would mean our relegation hadn't yet been confirmed.

Pretty much this. Absolutely delighted now that it doesn’t mean a great deal to us (apart from more prize money, possibility of finishing higher than the SE London Goons etc) so can hopefully enjoy the game a bit......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here