NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Might as well see what next seasons main man has on offer against the champions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Jurgen Locadia, will be given every opportunity next season, hopefully pre-season will be his chance to unleash that £16 million worth of talent, that Albion paid for.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He did alright in his (limited) time on the pitch. Made a great run out to the left behind their defence giving us an out, but then cut inside and lost it. Then found some space for himself by holding back outside the box for a cutback, but shot high and wide. Tough to come on and hit the ground running, especially in a game like tonights.

Much like most of our foreign signings this season, I think he just needs some game time to adjust to this league and get up to pace with it. I reckon he'll come good, he has all the physical attributes to do well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jurgen Locadia, will be given every opportunity next season, hopefully pre-season will be his chance to unleash that £16 million worth of talent, that Albion paid for.

Hopefully he will be shithouse in pre-season.
It'll give the 'goaters another target, (along with all the new signings) and we all know how that ends up. :thumbsup:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He did alright in his (limited) time on the pitch. Made a great run out to the left behind their defence giving us an out, but then cut inside and lost it. Then found some space for himself by holding back outside the box for a cutback, but shot high and wide. Tough to come on and hit the ground running, especially in a game like tonights.

Much like most of our foreign signings this season, I think he just needs some game time to adjust to this league and get up to pace with it. I reckon he'll come good, he has all the physical attributes to do well.

Yes, good post, all of this.

Can’t judge a player on 10-15 mins here and there.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Jesus. The Guy comes off the bench when we're playing the champions who are after the PL record points tally, were already home and hosed and because he doesn't get a hattrick he's no good?

Give the guy a break. Get him up to speed closed season then see where we are eh?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Jesus. The Guy comes off the bench when we're playing the champions who are after the PL record points tally, were already home and hosed and because he doesn't get a hattrick he's no good?

Give the guy a break. Get him up to speed closed season then see where we are eh?

'Close season' surely

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Agree with that, he needs a serious pre-season and needs to get fit.Looked overweight and not particularly bothered last night.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He scored 2 in 2 when he arrived and our next few matches were against other relegation fodder. If he had got some game time in these matches he would've settled and grown into the side. He didn't and instead had a month or so with very little game time and has looked uninterested ever since. He probably expected to come and be number 1, but Murray deservedly kept the shirt and the side put in some excellent performances that kept us up. Locadia has to realise he is the future and his time will come

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

It was professor smith's first day at st. Johns medical college as a faculty. Known for his teaching excellence, he made his entry into a classroom of 1st year medical students, where he received a warm welcome from the students, followed by their intro.
To start with, he planned to put forth a question to the class. He said, "Well students, before we start off with today's lecture, let me ask you a simple question on human anatomy".
He gazed across the classroom, spotted a female student Suzie, and said, "Tell me Suzie, which part of the human body grows 10 times its original size when excited?"
Hearing this question, Suzie's face grew pale in embarrassment, she replied:" you should be ashamed to ask such a question to a female. I am sorry, but I can't answer your, this question".
Thwarted by the girl's reply, professor smith rolled on his sight around the classroom afresh, to find out if there was anyone else who could satisfy his query.
This time he located a male student Henry, who had already raised his hand in affirmation to answer the question, and allowed the lad to go ahead.
Henry answered: "pupil of a human eye". The professor applauded for the boy's accurate answer; then turned back to Suzie and said: "look, Suzie, I am sorry but, I must tell you a couple of things:
(1) You lack knowledge
(2) you have a dirty mind and
(3) Your Expectations are too high

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Couldn’t conclude too much in 20 minutes

Looks like he wanted the ball as came looking deep quite a bit

Adjustments to positioning needed ore season as we are not used to playing through balls through the middle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here