Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds United

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t mind Leeds at all, perhaps because I remember older brothers loving them when they had brilliant players?

Over the years I must’ve missed any unseemly clashes they had with Brighton. I know everyone else here hates them.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A little bit pedantic, monday night football vs Wednesday. Not easy by any means, I think Leeds could see out the weekend at the top. Norwich away at Milllllllllllll, never easy.

Enjoy the chase, Leeds fans. It's better than the catch!
Don't be silly.

If Leeds go up, the fact that they are the most HUGE club in England will mean they will storm the PREMIER League and create a DYNASTY of domestic and European success the LIKES of which has never BEEN seen.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't be silly.

If Leeds go up, the fact that they are the most HUGE club in England will mean they will storm the PREMIER League and create a DYNASTY of domestic and European success the LIKES of which has never BEEN seen.
See the Celtic thread btw for more "Big clubs" bullshit. [emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
See the Celtic thread btw. "Big clubs" bullshit.

Its a sad day when a man has to add a codicil to explain that he was being ironic in a prevous post on a football forum. A very sad day.

:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leeds were good tonight, and they did it without Roofe and Jack Clarke. I think they're going up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't be silly.

I’m very happy with Villa and Massive fecking it up for yet another season. Two horrible clubs with largely entitled fanbases. Plus both tried to buy their way up and laughably it failed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here