Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Pauline Quirke

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumours on social media that Miranda has agreed to take on Pauline Quirkes role in Birds of a Feather, that would be a match made in heaven after Quirke and Linda Robson fell out over sausage roll-gate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Congratulations to Pauline Quirke, being made a Dame in Her Majesty The Queen's jubilee honours.

:bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Congratulations to Pauline Quirke, being made a Dame in Her Majesty The Queen's jubilee honours.

I plan to spray paint our cat silver, tomorrow, to celebrate. God Save the Queen!

Edit: platinum! Doh! How embarrassing that would of been :facepalm:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Leave poor Pauline alone.

This is the tree you should be barking up:

“Linda Robson gushed that she "really liked" Boris Johnson and insisted that he was a "decent man" - prompting outrage from Loose Women viewers.”

You and Linda ‘work so well’. Seek her out and tell her of your world. You never know, she might be gushing over you one day?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leave poor Pauline alone.

This is the tree you should be barking up:

“Linda Robson gushed that she "really liked" Boris Johnson and insisted that he was a "decent man" - prompting outrage from Loose Women viewers.”

You and Linda ‘work so well’. Seek her out and tell her of your world. You never know, she might be gushing over you one day?

Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwu57pivxZ4&t=57s

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know from previous conversations on here there is a significant amount of Birds of a Feather fans. Heads up - there is a special programme on Channel 5 on Saturday at 9pm celebrating 35 years of one of the nations funniest and most successful sitcoms.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I know from previous conversations on here there is a significant amount of Birds of a Feather fans. Heads up - there is a special programme on Channel 5 on Saturday at 9pm celebrating 35 years of one of the nations funniest and most successful sitcoms.
What’s the sitcom?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you going to bounce this same thread when she sadly passes as that’s several times in the last 5 years I’ve seen this thread and my heart sinks. Fingers crossed it isn’t for several decades.

Maybe the mods can change the title to ‘Pauline Quirke - Britain’s finest’ or something to avoid this happening again?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Are you going to bounce this same thread when she sadly passes as that’s several times in the last 5 years I’ve seen this thread and my heart sinks. Fingers crossed it isn’t for several decades.

Maybe the mods can change the title to ‘Pauline Quirke - Britain’s finest’ or something to avoid this happening again?
'Pauline Quirke - just another Crodo thread' would be my choice. 'Britain's finest' might still suggest an incoming valedictory.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rumours on social media that Miranda has agreed to take on Pauline Quirkes role in Birds of a Feather, that would be a match made in heaven after Quirke and Linda Robson fell out over sausage roll-gate.
This also needs removing for libel reasons. There was no fall out as confirmed multiple times by Robson. I thought better of you @crodonilson

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Thank you for keeping abreast of all conversations on here over the years, it hasn’t gone unnoticed

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

The time to worry is when those three capital letters "R.I.P" are added to the title by a mod.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
My wife's relative is a BBC producer, who says both the women stars on Birds of a Feather were 'difficult' to work with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here