Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm so glad the season is over

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Been a bad fan, first to admit it. Anyone else care to? I have let my mates have my ticket for free to help my guilt, not top six supporters. Living in Crawley (now moved to EP), working in Notting Hill has severely stopped me, but to be fair I have watched every game on stream when I haven't gone. I'm happy to welcome summer and us being safe. Anyone else had a 'naughty' year?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Picked the worse season to give your ST out

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just hope the players don't share the OP view that the season is over

I wish the players, the staff, the supporters, more than anyone else, a great two games and 6 points, but the season is over.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well yeah, but we're not theirs.

You mean they’re not ours perhaps ? Probably fair - that was Friday (with hindsight). Well I’m still looking forward to Sunday anyway, be great not to have any real pressure (possibly just as well looking at clips of some of the players lashed up on Friday night).

Hope you get to see a bit more next season. I’ve mostly loved it, even the **** games (West Brom being the pits) and those where we got a shoeing (only Liverpool and Chelsea really).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Been a bad fan, first to admit it. Anyone else care to? I have let my mates have my ticket for free to help my guilt, not top six supporters. Living in Crawley (now moved to EP), working in Notting Hill has severely stopped me, but to be fair I have watched every game on stream when I haven't gone.
So why does that make you a bad fan? Not everyone can go to all the games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So glad we have the World Cup, I am one of those who has no interest in cricket so football carrying on through the summer is ideal. I do not believe the season finishes until we have played the last two games though, and they are big ones. Really looking forward to seeing how we react now we are safe.

I am, however, very glad that we are safe as these two games would be terrifying if not. Btw does anyone still think 35 points would have been enough, as touted by quite a few not so long ago.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I wish the players, the staff, the supporters, more than anyone else, a great two games and 6 points, but the season is over.

No wonder you believe you are a bad fan if you believe the season is over, more probably it sounds like your season never started

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just hope the players don't share the OP view that the season is over

Indeed. They did that after Wigan last year, and it left a slightly bitter aftertaste to what was a monumental campaign.

We turn up like that again this time round, and we are absolutely gonna get our arses handed to us on a plate.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Can we not make the mistakes of last season and head to the beach just yet?! Please!

2 games and a little bit to play for.

It would be fun to spoil CITEH's 100pt Party and we could get a little payback for the drubbing we got at home from the Scousers.

6 points on offer, we must play for as many of them as we can!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

You sound like someone who leaves on 85 minutes, only this time there's no queues. Liverpool just lost and Man City drew at home to Huddersfield, there's six points to play for and the chance of finishing above Palace. If Dunk looks class against Salah and Aguero then you could stick £5mill onto his price tag, not to mention an outside chance of making the England squad if other CBs pick up injuries.

The season is very much still on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not forgetting that every position in the table carries a bonus of more than we have spent in most seasons of our history. Finishing above Bournemouth and Palace would be very satisfying too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here