Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] That Dunk clearance

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
That headed clearance from Rashford in the first half was ridiculous. It would have ended up by the corner flag if the MU defender hadn't stopped it. Brave, strong and a totally committed :bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty much straight at him, not sure he could have got out of the way anyway, but it came off him like a rock (and we know he'd wouldn't have chosen to move, even if he could)

Nah not having that.

I said to Jnr 'he knew nothing about that'.
Then sat in my wrongness as the replay clearly showed him putting his head in the way.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nah not having that.

I said to Jnr 'he knew nothing about that'.
Then sat in my wrongness as the replay clearly showed him putting his head in the way.

Yep. A lesser mortal would have tried to get out of the way of that - but Lewis saw it coming, and in the 1/10th of the second he was able to adjust and head that ****er away. The momentum of the shot knocked him backwards, but he was straight up and ready for more.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Outstanding. Quite fitting that he had the last touch of the game – and that it was a headed clearance!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Outstanding. Quite fitting that he had the last touch of the game – and that it was a headed clearance!

I thought the same. He was class to watch him and Duffy together on Friday. And as for Knocky..........He sent 4 United players to hospital with severe draughts in their ears he went past them so quick

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

One set of highlights I watched, had the commentater stating, he is going to head that ne half way to Eastbourne just before the final whistle went. That did make me laugh.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This is what happens when you have a win at all cost Dad , so well done Mr Dunk senior .

tenor (4).gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here