Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrew Robertson: Two cup finals ahead for Liverpool

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd switched off and not realised they have to beat us to finish top 4. That's that then.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When we spank them to secure 11th and they lose to the Spanish government, we'll see some epic scouse tears.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
We can still finish ninth!

After Friday, I'm feeling unrealistically happy and over optimistic and I intend to enjoy it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's important to them but no way can they put the CL final to the back of their mind or the World Cup.
Although far from a one man side of course Mo Salah has really lost his form recently and had a stinker against Chelsea, even resorted to diving all over the place, and I really like him.
Is he resting himself for Kiev, or is he knackered and really lost his form.
In fact I would say Liverpool as a team have lost it somewhat.
No doubt he/they will get it back against us.
Injury to Chamberlain would have made it worse with his nasty injury,they are not going to risk further injuries.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Got a feeling we may in for one hell of a beating. That said, if we can keep them down to four I'll be happy.

We are staying up.

That's enough for me.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My liver can’t take another win against one of the big guns but I’ll take a draw.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's important to them but no way can they put the CL final to the back of their mind or the World Cup.
Although far from a one man side of course Mo Salah has really lost his form recently and had a stinker against Chelsea, even resorted to diving all over the place, and I really like him.
Is he resting himself for Kiev, or is he knackered and really lost his form.
In fact I would say Liverpool as a team have lost it somewhat.
No doubt he/they will get it back against us.
Injury to Chamberlain would have made it worse with his nasty injury,they are not going to risk further injuries.

Salah couldn't keep up the crazy scoring levels, in the PL it's impossible. Kane's also hit a brick wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here