Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] I see Meghan Markle is to be the Duchess of Sussex. Should we send her a Seagulls scarf an

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Duchess of West Sussex.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Monarchists or not I think we can agree that it would be sensible public relations to get them to a game asap. And the lass will need a soccer team to support.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It will be interesting to see how she ingratiates herself, ceremoniously and traditionally speaking, with the county. For example, I did hear tell that she was entitled, on an annual basis, to pluck a young, unsullied virgin male from the county populace for her pleasure? Is this correct and if not what are her entitlements?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It will be interesting to see how she ingratiates herself, ceremoniously and traditionally speaking, with the county. For example, I did hear tell that she was entitled, on an annual basis, to pluck a young, unsullied virgin male from the county populace for her pleasure? Is this correct and if not what are her entitlements?

Hmm, few would qualify on this board!:)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I assume you're putting yourself forward for the role ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here