sidwell
Baldock
Rosenior
Skalak
Norwood
Hemed
Krull
Ulloa and potentially
Kayal all off alot will need replacing. ?????

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
oh and Ince and Menepa forgot them two
Ummmm keep hearing less Hectic but I think it will be busy with,
Murphy
sidwell
Baldock
Rosenior
Skalak
Norwood
Hemed
Krull
Ulloa and potentially

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ummmm keep hearing less Hectic but I think it will be busy with,
Murphy
sidwell
Baldock
Rosenior
Skalak
Norwood
Hemed
Krull
Ulloa and potentially

They may well all be off, but won't all need replacing.

Murphy, and Norwood were already loaned out and not in the 25. Ulloa already had Sidwell's place in the squad - although that meant we had 5 strikers and 3 central midfielders in the 25, which won't be the case going forward.

Huenemeier -> definitely replaced
Sidwell -> replaced
Baldock -> could be replaced
Rosenior -> replaced
Skalak -> could be replaced
Hemed -> likely replaced

Krul -> new deal
Kayal -> staying

No need to replace any of the rest in the 25.

Maximum 6 new faces.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
oh and Ince and Menepa forgot them two

Ince not in the squad, so will leave and won't need replacing.

Maenpaa will have the 1 further year option taken up on his contract.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH has already said that transfer activity will be down on last season, so don’t expect too many incoming players and some who are already fringe players will be retained imo.

Max of four incoming is my guess.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
top goalscorer and a top goalscoring midfielder possibly lb & rb .....i reckon 4 in and kayak stays although i think he will be on the fringe next year ...maybe a swap for redmond if saints drop.....is that big lump still at swansea ....the ex citeh forward...think chris and tony may look to plunder the relegated clubs for their best players ...charlie adam can still turn in a shift ....if htfc go down then the dane who takes their free kicks.....excellent delivery of the ball

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Goalscoring midfielder desperately needed.

Stephens and Propper have been good but from memory they haven’t scored a League goal between them all season.

Not sure we can survive that for a second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stephens and Propper have been good but from memory they haven’t scored a League goal between them all season.

The last time I questioned this the reply I got was 'I expect CH to play 4-4-2 more next season'.

So this time I'm going to ask you, in the hope of getting a reply that actually makes sense.

'Where is the goal scoring midfielder going to play?'
'Who is going to be dropped for this player?'.

So as not to get another bollox answer, I'll remind you we are discussing a manager who looked at Davy Propper, Holland's goal scoring number 10, and thought - 'holding midfielder'.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The last time I questioned this the reply I got was 'I expect CH to play 4-4-2 more next season'.

So this time I'm going to ask you, in the hope of getting a reply that actually makes sense.

'Where is the goal scoring midfielder going to play?'
'Who is going to be dropped for this player?'.

So as not to get another bollox answer, I'll remind you we are discussing a manager who looked at Davy Propper, Holland's goal scoring number 10, and thought - 'holding midfielder'.

Pascal Gross is our goal scoring midfielder isn't he?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
top goalscorer and a top goalscoring midfielder possibly lb & rb .....i reckon 4 in and kayak stays although i think he will be on the fringe next year ...maybe a swap for redmond if saints drop.....is that big lump still at swansea ....the ex citeh forward...think chris and tony may look to plunder the relegated clubs for their best players ...charlie adam can still turn in a shift ....if htfc go down then the dane who takes their free kicks.....excellent delivery of the ball

That's one area i don't expect to strengthen are full backs.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

We have one of the best attacking midfielders outside the top 6 :facepalm::laugh:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
maybe knock will sort his melon out next year and have some target practice over the break......we need more than one scoring m/f

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Less hectic doesn't mean less signings, it probably means we have some deals already negotiated and will be making announcements soon

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Less hectic doesn't mean less signings, it probably means we have some deals already negotiated and will be making announcements soon

This quote quite clearly does......

“I would see possibly less business done in the summer. We have a core that’s here that has been successful in staying in this division. What we need to do is to add to that squad, what ever quality we can add.

Deffo less signings for the first team.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
We have one of the best attacking midfielders outside the top 6 :facepalm::laugh:

OK - so how many goals have we scored and how many were scored by the team outside of Murray, Gross and Izquierdo? You have two central midfielders who have not scored a goal between them. Guess I'm not allowed to say anything bad about the team because we've stayed up and everything is wonderful.

Oh well Gross scores goals so that's ok then. We need more from somewhere....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here