Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to get relegated ?

Who do you want to be relegated

• WBA

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Southampton

Votes: 111 73.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 46 30.3%

• Total voters

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
So , I make it now between 4 teams with 2 spots remaining to go down .

With Stoke gone already , who would you prefer to get relegated.

Im caught in two minds as we took 6 points off Swansea this season , so want them to stay up as hopefully can get some points off them next season.

On the other hand I enjoy going to Southampton away but wouldn't mind asking my Saints supporting mate "Are we keeping up ?"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ooh another one of these threads.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

(edit - the same poll).

:hilton:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
WBA, Swansea and Huddersfield are alright so will feel sorry for who goes down.
Pleased Stoke have already gone but I really want Southampton to go for quite a few reasons.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Any established premier league side, the bigger the better. The patronising way the fans of these clubs think 3 points is a foregone conclusion from newly promoted clubs. It's as if we are trespassing. Self entitlement at its worst.

Good luck to Huddersfield, hope they stay up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having secured our own safety, I'd prefer Swansea to stay up out of that lot, for family reasons.

I'd love to see Saints drop: would be amusing to see Mark Hughes take two teams down in one season, the miserable old twunt.

Failing that, Huddersfield, to validate Pritchard's latest career decision. I can't say I particularly want them to go, as they're unlikely to significantly improve next season, but if I have to give a reason, Pritchard would be it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Prefer Huddersfield to stay up as I think Saints/Swans are moe likely to be stronger next season. But that could be a load of crap anyway as who knows which teams will buy which players.....

I'm quietly confident that Swans will be every bit as crap next season, which is marvellous news for one half of my household. I doubt they're going to splash the cash. Abraham will go back to Chelsea, though he's been fairly anonymous since about October anyway. I can't see their American owners wanting to put a fortune into new signings, so I think it'll be a case of them trying to re-sign all their old stars like they usually do, and hoping those players can rediscover their old Swansea form. I'd certainly have thought they'd be in for Joe Allen again if he decides he doesn't fancy a Championship season with Stoke.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Definitely want Soouthampton to be relelgated.

This season is a blip, they are usual top 10 merchants, whereas Huddersfield and Swansea will be among the favs for relegation next season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tinpot Reading.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Southampton please.

Never got over their arrogance the last time.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Another vote for Southampton,
Once employed (and also sacked) a cocky little **** who was a Southampton fan who hated Brighton and liked to mention how we were only in the championship.
Also have a sibling who now unfortunately lives in hedge end but is a brighton fan thanks to her daddy who I'd love to have some bragging rights at school!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The problem is I don't dislike any of those clubs or their fans enough to wish relegation on them.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Southampton.

Their fans are utter scumbags. I’ll never forget the homophobic abuse hurled at myself and my son leaving St Mary’s after we’d lost to Lambert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here