Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Online Careers Advice

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm trying to find some sort of Online Careers advice for someone I know who isn't really sure what they want to do, career-wise.

All I've been able to find is the Belbin/Myers Briggs type tests which I have used in the past for Team Building exercises. They are good for highlighting and understanding personality types/traits, but don't necessarily follow through to possible careers.

Has anyone used any site that does the 50/60 questions type thing and then follows through with suggested careers (without asking for payment :smile:) because I'm struggling to find any good ones.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm trying to find some sort of Online Careers advice for someone I know who isn't really sure what they want to do, career-wise.

All I've been able to find is the Belbin/Myers Briggs type tests which I have used in the past for Team Building exercises. They are good for highlighting and understanding personality types/traits, but don't necessarily follow through to possible careers.

Has anyone used any site that does the 50/60 questions type thing and then follows through with suggested careers (without asking for payment :smile:) because I'm struggling to find any good ones.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Don't bother. Do what you want to do if you make enough money and find it fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here