Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Online Careers Advice

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'm trying to find some sort of Online Careers advice for someone I know who isn't really sure what they want to do, career-wise.

All I've been able to find is the Belbin/Myers Briggs type tests which I have used in the past for Team Building exercises. They are good for highlighting and understanding personality types/traits, but don't necessarily follow through to possible careers.

Has anyone used any site that does the 50/60 questions type thing and then follows through with suggested careers (without asking for payment :smile:) because I'm struggling to find any good ones.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm trying to find some sort of Online Careers advice for someone I know who isn't really sure what they want to do, career-wise.

All I've been able to find is the Belbin/Myers Briggs type tests which I have used in the past for Team Building exercises. They are good for highlighting and understanding personality types/traits, but don't necessarily follow through to possible careers.

Has anyone used any site that does the 50/60 questions type thing and then follows through with suggested careers (without asking for payment :smile:) because I'm struggling to find any good ones.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Don't bother. Do what you want to do if you make enough money and find it fun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here