Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jet Airways

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My daughter flew to Nepal with them on a school trip recently.

Didn't have any complaints that I recall.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Yeah I flew with them from Mumbai to Singapore all be it 7 years ago. I thought they were very good ast the time.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've taken various groups on cricket tours to India and Jet Airways have been absolutely fine.
The planes are clean, bright and modern. They also have a very large domestic network if you are connecting to go further afield in India.

I'd happily use them again.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Flown to India twice with Jet Airways - Mumbai and Delhi. Also connecting flight to Cochin in the south. New aircraft at the time.

No real complaints, except that Economy seats give you neck ache on the nine and a half hour return. Choice of international, Indian or Jane food on the flight, included. Free individual film shows, Indian and Hollywood.

There was a strike at Mumbai by baggage handlers when we arrived, but the management laid on a mini bus just for us to take us to the other terminal for the internal flight, carrying our bags for us. First class service for a decent price.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My daughter flew to Nepal with them on a school trip recently.

Didn't have any complaints that I recall.
Bloody hell, I don't think I went any further than the Natural History Museum on my school trips!

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I took a couple of domestic flights with them in India. Seemed pretty efficient and the planes were very shiny and new. Good flights and no problems.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nepal for a school trip, wow sounds great, the furthest I went with my school was the Roman Palace at Fishbourne.

Lake District for a few days. Wonderful. That was back around 1980

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Air India are good at the moment. They are preparing for privitisation and seem to suddenly have better punctuality. Flew to Nepal via Delhi and home on new planes and all 4 flights left on time and arrived 10 minutes or so early. Only £400.

Buy with Visa for extra protection with any problems. Used Kingfisher 8 years back and they went bust whilst there. Had to pay to come home with Emirates. VISA repaid the money we had paid to Kinfisher.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Air India are good at the moment. They are preparing for privitisation and seem to suddenly have better punctuality. Flew to Nepal via Delhi and home on new planes and all 4 flights left on time and arrived 10 minutes or so early. Only £400.

Buy with Visa for extra protection with any problems. Used Kingfisher 8 years back and they went bust whilst there. Had to pay to come home with Emirates. VISA repaid the money we had paid to Kinfisher.

Same applies for any credit card, I.e could use MasterCard American Express or Visa and be covered

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Flew to Thailand via Mumbai few years ago. Nothing special but cheap and pretty clean. Food was ropey from memory and Mumbai airport a nightmare

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nepal for a school trip, wow sounds great, the furthest I went with my school was the Roman Palace at Fishbourne.

Pretty much the exact line and location I used when describing my school trips.

She'd just come back from another school trip to Berlin too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here