Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Interesting & well written article about our season/signings

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from CH leading Norwich to relegation (they managed that themselves by panicking and sacking him whilst they were clear of the relegation zone with a tough run in), that is a good and accurate article.

Where are Norwich a few seasons on btw? Let’s be ‘aving ya.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Apart from CH leading Norwich to relegation (they managed that themselves by panicking and sacking him whilst they were clear of the relegation zone with a tough run in), that is a good and accurate article.

Where are Norwich a few seasons on btw? Let’s be ‘aving ya.

With us staying up by beating Man Utd, I like how it flies in the face of the argument many Norwich fans have made that "yeah, we weren't in the relegation zone when we sacked him, but look at our remaining fixtures (fulham), Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal. We were obviously going to lose them all!"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two good articles in this thread, and it's nice we got the points for survival in time for the media to reflect on us solely, rather than get caught in the multiple stories of the final day and miss out on the attention.

Having watched Huddersfield get a draw at City I'm looking forward to seeing how we get on against them and Liverpool.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
From the Arsenal report: ‘Izquierdo made Hector Bellerin miserable all afternoon‘
Bellerin only came on in the 83rd minute.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Another one...

Brighton's old-school approach has done the trick >>> https://whisp.rs/2HSA8oE

I read that this morning and meant to pop on here and post this excerpt;

'Brighton’s defensive strategy is clear. They’re 17th in the league for possession won in both the attacking third and the middle third of the pitch. Look at possession won in the defensive third though, and they’re first.'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here