Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone Doing The ‘Treble’?

el punal

Those fortunate enough, including moi, who will be attending/attended the big three matches of Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool. With that marvellous, unforgettable performance last Friday against United still bubbling inside me, I can now go to the Etihad and Anfield relaxed and carefree. No squeaky bum syndrome. No anxiety. No nerves. Just two shots to nothing on gaining points and kudos without the pressure of looking down the barrel of the proverbial relegation gun.

Of course none of this was possible a couple of weeks ago. I thought that that hard earned point at Burnley might just about scrape us clear of the dreaded drop - then along came Friday!

So, now to the two trips north. Fares all booked, hotel booked for Wednesday night. Two occasions to party with other Albion fans to celebrate our season. I would be grateful if anyone can point me in the direction of friendly boozers to meet up - and I might actually buy you a pint as a thank you! :mad:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes doing both games, plus went to Burnley.

Anyone staying up in the North West between the City game and Liverpool?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes doing both games, plus went to Burnley.

Anyone staying up in the North West between the City game and Liverpool?
Going to the Palace beam back doesn't count.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
We decided to blow all our remaining football income on the trip to Burnley , we spent so little on the trip I’ve decided to give the remaining unspent cash to the other half for the City game , I’m quite surprised there were still tickets available for this yesterday , I would of loved to have been there in what will surely be a party atmosphere .

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Yes doing all three. Only missed one home game and been to every away game. Was worried as I started chemo a couple of months ago but now feeling great. Getting used to the chemo tablets that I will be on for life.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am, my 39th and 40th games of the season. Bloody long slog. But will be odd watching games with nothing really riding on them.

Relax and enjoy them drew. You deserve that at least after that effort. Well done.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did my treble, a couple of times, earlier in the season when it meant something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here