Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Day for Freedom (live)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
more like day of c***s

this is basically a hit parade of alt-right basement fascists.

absolute embarrassment to be taken in by these pricks

Wow and its the first response! Alt-right, Facists "NAZIS"!!!!!!LOL

But thanks for your well thought out response.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
People have been murdered through the radicalisation espoused by these people. You might be ok with that but you're in the minority.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Who? And did you listen to what the guest speakers were saying?

Darren Osborne:

His trial heard he regularly read material from the former EDL leader Tommy Robinson and the far-right group Britain First, among others. “Over the space of a month or so, your mindset became one of malevolent hatred. You allowed your mind to be poisoned by those who claim to be leaders,”

Also Jo Cox and the protester killed by the alt-right in Charlottesville.

And no, I'm not going to listen to these people. thanks.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So which tedious neo-fascist nazi cell is this one.

Why can't they all come clean, grow a silly little moustache and buy a black uniform covered in swastikas, and then invade Poland. Do it properly or not at all.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That's an incredibly flippant response. The ideology you're promoting is implicated with inspiring terrorist attacks..

Stop trying to radicalise people.

You are clearly ignorant when you don't even know or care what they are saying, and to accuse me of trying to radicalise people based on your lack of knowledge of the event is quite a claim. Are you related to Cathy Newman by any chance?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What a childish comment.

I find that ridicule is the best way to deal with Nazi's, because none of them have a sense of humour. They are all too busy hating everyone and everything.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Most of the people in that line up seem to be on the way down, this seems like they're just trying to keep their names in the spotlight.

The ones I've heard of are absolutely horrible people with ridiculous views.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I find that ridicule is the best way to deal with Nazi's, because none of them have a sense of humour. They are all too busy hating everyone and everything.

Most of the people in that line up seem to be on the way down, this seems like they're just trying to keep their names in the spotlight.

The ones I've heard of are absolutely horrible people with ridiculous views.

Christmas message 2017 from a Muslim at Speaker Corner:

https://youtu.be/gF9i6RXwI2k

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
You are clearly ignorant when you don't even know or care what they are saying, and to accuse me of trying to radicalise people based on your lack of knowledge of the event is quite a claim. Are you related to Cathy Newman by any chance?

You queried that people have been killed as a result of Tommy Robinson and their ilk. I gave three attacks which you brandished as 'nonsense' and yet you call me ignorant.

???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You queried that people have been killed as a result of Tommy Robinson and their ilk. I gave three attacks which you brandished as 'nonsense' and yet you call me ignorant.

???

You are clearly ignorant to pin those attacks on anyone but the people who committed the crimes. You will be claiming that Robinson is a racist next.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That's an incredibly flippant response. The ideology you're promoting is implicated with inspiring terrorist attacks..

Stop trying to radicalise people.

Arguing for free speech isn't calling people to terrorism, demanding your medieval faith be tolerated for its extremes or suffer the consequences is terrorism radicalisation.

Db4YrhxWAAAUAVw.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here