Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Anyone else on Pimm's O'clock yet?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mrs D and her Aunt just shared a colossal jug of it at a pub by the Thames....I'm driving [emoji107]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Me and the brother-in-law left the lady folk down the beach and went to grab the parasol from the car.
Got reprimanded on our return for being gone 2 hours and stinking of beer.
Mrs has a nice tan though, I see it as a win win, not sure she does.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I had 8 pints of Guinness in Hastings Old Town at lunchtime. :blush: I picked up 2 bottles of Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon from M&S before heading home prior to going to a BBQ in a moment where I pretty much know everyone else is going to be a white wine drinker too. :rolleyes:

I've pretty much been on the sauce since the tea break at The County Ground on Friday before going to The Amex - You don't get special weekends like this too often - we're staying in The Premier League having beaten Manchester United and the sun is shining bright. :drink::rave::albion2:

Good Old Sussex by The Sea. :thumbsup:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I had 8 pints of Guinness in Hastings Old Town at lunchtime. :blush: I picked up 2 bottles of Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon from M&S before heading home prior to going to a BBQ in a moment where I pretty much know everyone else is going to be a white wine drinker too. :rolleyes:

I've pretty much been on the sauce since the tea break at The County Ground on Friday before going to The Amex - You don't get special weekends like this too often - we're staying in The Premier League having beaten Manchester United and the sun is shining bright. :drink::rave::albion2:

I’m surprised you can still speach. :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself chap, good for you.
BBQ and wine up the allotment this afternoon, living the dream :)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself chap, good for you.
BBQ and wine up the allotment this afternoon, living the dream :)

I am. :)

Hastings Old Town was utterly rammed today when I left a while back - with the weather like it is, goodness only knows what it'll be like tomorrow for Jack-In-The-Green - ultra carnage. Thankfully I have prior commitments in your home town of Bexhill-On-Sea so I'll be avoiding it. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mrs Hut has had rather a lot of Pimms

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am. :)

Hastings Old Town was utterly rammed today when I left a while back - with the weather like it is, goodness only knows what it'll be like tomorrow for Jack-In-The-Green - ultra carnage. Thankfully I have prior commitments in your home town of Bexhill-On-Sea so I'll be avoiding it. :)

Hastings will, have mods etc.....
Bexhill will have it's fair share of silver surfing :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never bought in to the Pimms hype, much prefer tall Gin and Tonics as my weapon of choice in the heat.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
clock.jpg imagespunk.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Forewent my usual Strongbow today as been on holiday this past week and drank every day. Had my first pimms in about 15 years today at the pub. Two jugs to myself.

Cost 30 quid.

Sober as a judge.

Mucking Fagic. Won't be doing that again. I shall be sticking to pints.

To be slightly fair it was refreshing but so is orange juice and lemonade....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Forewent my usual Strongbow today as been on holiday this past week and drank every day. Had my first pimms in about 15 years today at the pub. Two jugs to myself.

Cost 30 quid.

Sober as a judge.

Mucking Fagic. Won't be doing that again. I shall be sticking to pints.

To be slightly fair it was refreshing but so is orange juice and lemonade....

Rippedoff.com

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here