Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Etihad to Anfield five days on the lash

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I simply cannot wait for Wednesday to come around. As we embark on our northwest tour to celebrate Chris Hughton and the best team I've ever seen in stripes in 49 years watching the Albion.
The atmosphere at the Etihad is likely only to be bettered by Anfield as they (we) send Liverpool off to win the champions league.

Staying over the four nights in between and doubtless having a few beers.

I am getting maximum value out of this first season in the Premier and I'm bloody loving it

Thanks TB
Thanks CH

Surely it doesn't get any better than this?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I’m quite envious of your mini tour as I’ve always gone there and back the same day and yes you’re probably right that currently it doesn’t get better than this.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Weekend in Liverpool is gonna be much more fun now there's nothing to worry about!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I simply cannot wait for Wednesday to come around. As we embark on our northwest tour to celebrate Chris Hughton and the best team I've ever seen in stripes in 49 years watching the Albion.
The atmosphere at the Etihad is likely only to be bettered by Anfield as they (we) send Liverpool off to win the champions league.

I am getting maximum value out of this first season in the Premier and I'm bloody loving it

Thanks TB
Thanks CH

Fantastic trip, enjoy mate

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Some amazing nightlife up there. Manchester is brilliant but so too is Liverpool.

Have a fantastic few days oop north. :thumbsup:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I’m flying up Wednesday afternoon the fly back to Exeter Thursday morning then off to Wembley on Saturday for National League play Off final then train To Liverpool on Sunday morning
What an end to a season

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Now includes tickets for The Cavern Club Beatles Friday night. :bowdown:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Thanks TB
Thanks CH

I am very jealous

el punal

Thanks TB
Thanks CH

Maybe when WE win the Champions League in two years time. :wink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I haven’t been out today but my colleagues have spotted a few Albion fans out and about in Liverpool today.

There may be issues with trains between Liverpool and Manchester today so if anyone (sober) wants a lift to City I have a couple of spaces and will be leaving at 4.00pm! I can’t bring you back I’m afraid as I will be heading home afterwards.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Did fancy staying up in the North West for both games, but work got in the way, as ever.
So just stayed the 1 night in Manchester last night.

Talk about out of town support, funny how less expensive hotels are when City are at home compared to United.

I’m sure I heard that Chester is another option for the Liverpool game.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Now includes tickets for The Cavern Club Beatles Friday night. :bowdown:

was so good we are going again tomorrow night.

this trip is living up to expectations and some

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did fancy staying up in the North West for both games, but work got in the way, as ever.
So just stayed the 1 night in Manchester last night.

Talk about out of town support, funny how less expensive hotels are when City are at home compared to United.

I’m sure I heard that Chester is another option for the Liverpool game.

Or Birkenhead.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here