Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What exactly is a "Knuckle Dragger"?
    Usually found in Burnley, a species that is still down the lower end of the evolutionary scale and has not managed to stand up straight yet, hence they walk on their knuckles.
    Their habits include feasting on kebab, KFC and cheap lager.
    Not advisable to annoy them as the will attack you by luzzing white plastic chairs.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      I'm off to Benidorm in July for a 4 night stag do, and I need to find a proper restaurant for Paella, Steak and Tapas before hitting Sweaty Geordie's fun pub.
      You will have no trouble finding a proper restaurant for paella,steak and tapas etc in the more traditional old town part of Benidorm.
      If ales and craft beer are your thing then head for the Pig and Whistle also in the old town.
      That should set you up nicely before hitting Scruffy Murphy's,Red Lion etc.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ArfurW8 View Post
      You will have no trouble finding a proper restaurant for paella,steak and tapas etc in the more traditional old town part of Benidorm.
      If ales and craft beer are your thing then head for the Pig and Whistle also in the old town.
      That should set you up nicely before hitting Scruffy Murphy's,Red Lion etc.
      Thanks for that, yes ale is my thing and I have been worrying about finding some no matter what it is.
      I really can't drink lager or stuff like John Smiths Bitter, but I can get through on red or white wine Guinness and the odd Gin & Tonic, but if I can find some ale that would be ideal.