Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Bars in Benalmadena

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Asking the collective NSC Hive mind....

I'm off to sunny Spain this week, does anyone know of anywhere in or around Benalmadena to watch the game on Wednesday night? Hoping that there is somewhere decent as I've never been to the area before! Also, if anyone has any recommendation on places to eat that would be great!!!

Thanks chaps!!!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm off to Manchester on Wednesday and Liverpool on Sunday. Any recommendations of better places to be?
Personally, I cant think of anywhere I'd rather be. As for booking a holiday on the last week of the season ..............

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
I went there for five nights at the beginning of April.
Highly recommend Gaucho at the marina.
A fraction of the price in London.
Rib eye was about 20 euro.
Plenty of bars around.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I went there many years ago and is the only place in Spain that I'd recommend. It hasn't been ruined by knuckle dragging Brits......yet.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Asking the collective NSC Hive mind....

I'm off to sunny Spain this week, does anyone know of anywhere in or around Benalmadena to watch the game on Wednesday night? Hoping that there is somewhere decent as I've never been to the area before! Also, if anyone has any recommendation on places to eat that would be great!!!

Thanks chaps!!!!

make sure you do cable cars spectacular views

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palm 5 on the beach, the barman is a Brit, Forest fan IIRC, always has the matches on, nice spot.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Thanks for the recommendations so far guys!!! Looking forward to it, haven't been abroad in years! Desperate to not go to "Rovers return" ex pat style places too often, if at all, so some great shouts so far on here!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Mcdonalds, in the main street near the front not far from the marina, an amazing pure 100% Steakburger with the finest hand cut potato chips money can buy, the steakburger is dressed with amazing style salad with sauce that is to die for!! if you want selective individual fine dining, take my advice and try it, you will thank me later for sure!! as an added bonus, you WILL most certainly mix with some incredible celebrities who will be spending mega bucks on the fine cuisine :thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Take an early evening stroll along the prom to Torremolinos. Plenty of bars and restaurants to break up the journey. Get a bite to eat, have a mouch around and get a cab back. Can't quite remember the exact amount but around 10 euros. You can get a train from El Pinillo ( near your apartment ) and go into Malaga for a day. Great marina, shopping and history. Hope you and S have a great time.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Can’t answer the football question, but if you make it to Malaga, Cervecería "Arte & Sana Craft Beer Café” is a must. Great bar.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Got back from Torremolinos on Tuesday. Loads of bars showing football on dodgy streams. Went to a brilliant steakhouse called Meatina, biggest ribs I've ever had.

A couple of doors along is Cheers who show all the games. Watched the Burnley game in there.

Have a great time.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm going to Saudi Arabia in a month----oh, wait-----no need for bars or streams. You think I could pay a few of the women for peaks under their hijabs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here