Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

Anyone else feeling a bit surreal today?

18 Not allowed!
    Having worried and fretted about staying up from the moment we got promoted I am feeling very surreal about it today. No angst watching the scores of the games today, all pressure gone it just a very bizarre feeling to me.

Bloody hell, we ARE going to be in the Premier League next season, no ifs or buts

It might hit home soon but I am still struggling to actually believe it. It feels weird.
    Winners never quit and quitters never win -Vince Lombardi

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Having worried and fretted about staying up from the moment we got promoted I am feeling very surreal about it today. No angst watching the scores of the games today, all pressure gone it just a very bizarre feeling to me.

Bloody hell, we ARE going to be in the Premier League next season, no ifs or buts clap2:

It might hit home soon but I am still struggling to actually believe it.
      100%

Beat Man United. Really ?
      Staying up, 2 games left. Really ?
      Got home at 11.30 last night and stayed up till god knows when watching the game, reading reports etc, buzzing too much to sleep
      I canít remember a Saturday where I have been so completely disinterested in other results

Isnít it brilliant?! So looking forward to the Anfield trip.....just hope theyíre safe in the top 4 by then.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

1 Not allowed!

Bloody hell, we ARE going to be in the Premier League next season, no ifs or buts

It might hit home soon but I am still struggling to actually believe it. It feels weird.
      Well said Icy.

I've had a smile on my face all day. So delighted we can relax now after a wonderful night. What a way to end our Premier league debut season.

Another big scalp for the history books.
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

3 Not allowed!

You too?

Iíve been like this all day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rene-Magritte-The-Son-of-Man-1964.jpg 
Views:	772 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	96682
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'll surreally move away from this reality tomorrow with a much anticipated trip to Farley Farm House in Chiddingly.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attrac...x_England.html
      Members
      born and bred in Eastbourne but now live in West Midlands

1 Not allowed!
      beaten the mighty man u getting a draw against spurs and beating the mighty arsenal.... the big names gracing the Amex turf and we've matched and beaten them!!! something I have always dreamed of and we've done it
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      100%

Beat Man United. Really ?
      Staying up, 2 games left. Really ?
      Got home at 11.30 last night and stayed up till god knows when watching the game, reading reports etc, buzzing too much to sleep
      I can’t remember a Saturday where I have been so completely disinterested in other results

Isn’t it brilliant?! So looking forward to the Anfield trip.....just hope they’re safe in the top 4 by then.
      I know. It’s absolutely crazy. Got home to Southampton at about 1.30 this morning having driven to/from the game with friends. Only allowed one celebration pint because of the driving but was so high on adrenaline. When I did get home I was completely cream crackered but couldn’t sleep as I was still buzzing. In the end I probably slept for three hours and then got up to read all the match reports and articles on my iPad. What a night and what a day!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      I know. Itís absolutely crazy. Got home to Southampton at about 1.30 this morning having driven to/from the game with friends. Only allowed one celebration pint because of the driving but was so high on adrenaline. When I did get home I was completely cream crackered but couldnít sleep as I was still buzzing. In the end I probably slept for three hours and then got up to read all the match reports and articles on my iPad. What a night and what a day!
      I had to get up at 7 to play golf......wasnít my best round
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      This whole weekend seems surreal. Hopefully we soon become an ‘established premier league team’ rather than a ‘relegation cert’ team. Can’t be doing with this stress every season.
      "Unemployments rising in the Chigley end of town.
      And it's spreading like pneumonia.
      Doesn't look like going down"

0 Not allowed!
      Lovely feeling going in to todays games !
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 Ė 2015