Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton v Southampton

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Everton are most certainly not on the beach. Sam Bungadosh has a point to prove to their delusional moronic fans who think they are as big as Liverpool. He is looking for a good end of season finish to get a better renewed contract. 3-1 Everton, casting the Scumblies back into the mire.

TNBA

TTF

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I hope Everton win, but how good does it feel now not to have to give a **** about the result of this game from an Albion survival point of view?! :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I’d love Stains to drop.

Some arrogant snides - Austin, Davis.

There are many reasons for wanting that smug shower to go. Perhaps the funniest is a plan I heard about - presumably now shelved - to market 'the Southampton Way' to foreign clubs so that they too can sell all their best players and replace them with sh*te, sack a manager who took them to a cup final and boast about their brilliant academy until its products suddenly dry up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Everton are most certainly not on the beach. Sam Bungadosh has a point to prove to their delusional moronic fans who think they are as big as Liverpool. He is looking for a good end of season finish to get a better renewed contract. 3-1 Everton, casting the Scumblies back into the mire.

TNBA

TTF

You're confusing Allardyce with his team here. HE might be desperate for a good finish, but I'm not so sure his team much care. Look at Leicester's pathetic showing last weekend for an example of what can happen when a team can't be arsed with their manager or remaining games.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There are many reasons for wanting that smug shower to go. Perhaps the funniest is a plan I heard about - presumably now shelved - to market 'the Southampton Way' to foreign clubs so that they too can sell all their best players and replace them with sh*te, sack a manager who took them to a cup final and boast about their brilliant academy until its products suddenly dry up.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Southampton are the betting favourite. Really?!?

Am I missing something?

I put a bet on Southampton & Swansea to win, singles and Coventry to draw. First bets for two years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here