Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the clowns who ran on the pitch from the North Stand

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
The one who was rugby tackled, appeared to be released after they dragged him back to the stand.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The one who was rugby tackled, appeared to be released after they dragged him back to the stand.

The one from the North who had the full on grapple on the edge of the box with the steward seemed to be turfed back into the North Stand. The one who came from the West Lower (South end) didn't seem to have such good fortune.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Comedy moment from the 2 on the pitch in front of the North Stand. One saw a steward running at them and side stepped him, the other was too slow and was flattened by the steward.
But then it looked like the fan got the better of the steward until the heavy mob turned up.

Come on after last nights result I can't agree with calling them idiots.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The one from the North who had the full on grapple on the edge of the box with the steward seemed to be turfed back into the North Stand. The one who came from the West Lower (South end) didn't seem to have such good fortune.

If you watch the end of this clip it kind of shows the invaders from wsl being ok,,,,,just as an aside AK seems to have improved his knee skids from West Ham away

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Comedy moment from the 2 on the pitch in front of the North Stand. One saw a steward running at them and side stepped him, the other was too slow and was flattened by the steward.
But then it looked like the fan got the better of the steward until the heavy mob turned up.

Come on after last nights result I can't agree with calling them idiots.

What are they then.

It's an offence to go onto the pitch
There was a video from CH asking fans not to go on the pitch
We hadn't won anything

99.9% of other fans got the message and didn't go on the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A few misjudged it and probably expected hundreds or thousands to follow. I’m glad they didn’t. But it’s no big deal - they shouldn’t be banned imo.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They should neither be banned nor applauded.

But TBF a misjudged pitch invasion, complete with obese wobbler running excitedly for the first time in decades, a nifty sidestep as a steward discovers he doesn't have the rugby skills he thought and another showing him view it's done just added to the occasion.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What are they then.

We hadn't won anything

No drama mate, just thought it was funny.
I've been on the pitch at a few grounds in my lifetime, so I can't slag others off.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
enjoy your ban......after several reminders to stay off the pitch... #idiots
What are they then.

We hadn't won anything

What you mean the same warnings as last year? And the same dopey ****ers frowning upon it on here. 'It's an offence' give me a break.

They misjudged it, it was a good night. So **** off the both of you, utter bellends.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here