Hangover wearing off

Bright Sunshine all over God's county

Off to Children's Parade, then meeting the Kids for Lunch

Life doesn't get any better :smile:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That wonderful glow when you wake up with a hangover and recall the events of last night. Can't beat it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Albion 1 Man Utd 0

Hangover wearing off

Indeed it does - I was up at 6am yesterday, I eventually got about 2 hours broken sleep last night when I got in, I've got a sun burnt face from being at The County Ground watching Sussex yesterday, followed by that last night at The Amex, washed down with plenty of Harvey's on a quite perfect day and I feel just fine..........Now the suns shining again all weekend and that sea by Sussex is calling, as is an alfresco beer or two.

Life feels good right now.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
People who say or even think that Sussex is God's county always makes me chuckle, but today is a great day, where ever you are or what the weather is like.

Well i think it is! Maybe rose tinted specs but i wouldnt want to live anywhere else now. Beautiful countryside, sunniest part of the UK, great villages, Brighton, London and all it has to offer up the road, France just across the channel... Perfect :)

Beautiful day indeed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doubtless a combination of last night's result and today's sunshine, but this current state of bliss feels exactly like the old Withdean days when promotion was done and dusted and we were happy fans without a care watching the agonies of the playoffs in a beach bar somewhere :cool:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Albion 1 Man Utd 0

Hangover wearing off

Well....you say that.....

[tweet]992738886311927809[/tweet]

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Well i think it is! Maybe rose tinted specs but i wouldnt want to live anywhere else now. Beautiful countryside, sunniest part of the UK, great villages, Brighton, London and all it has to offer up the road, France just across the channel... Perfect :)

Beautiful day indeed

You forgot the sea I couldnt live far from the sea again.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Indeed it is a lovely day, how are we all today? Well I trust. For myself I am feeling like a million dollars. Why does football matter so much?

Off to see Cooper and Blonde in the Welly later. Come and say hello if you're there anybody, I'll be wearing a Fish Brothers t-shirt.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I have seen more Albion shirts today in Worthing, not just on adults but kids and even babies, than I think i have ever seen before on a non-match day. I think this victory has given everyone such a boost and a little bit of pride. Long may it continue!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Yep, the sea to the south, the Downs to the north, the sunniest coast in the UK.

Just think you could be living in a dull South London suburb!!!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
It’s not bad out here in the Algarve either with plenty of sun and the odd lunchtime beer. Makes up for the fact I had to keep in touch with the game on my phone last night rather than seeing it all unfold on sky,wife was having non of it whilst on hols. Walked past a bar showing the match on the way to a restaurant last night and some gobby (London sounding) Man United moron was giving it the big un and taking the piss out of us with about 5 mins on the clock. Oh how I chuckled at full time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here