Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] So - who do you want to go down?

Which two do you WANT to go down?

• Stoke

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Southampton

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Swansea

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • West Ham

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now we don't have to worry about the permutations, we can choose who we want to go down rather than who is least likely to catch us. Not including the 38 point boys as one of them might skew the vote a bit. :smile: And West Brom are gone so who for the two?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Southampton and Stoke, both teams who may recover next season if they stay up. Hudds and Swansea will surely be relegation fodder next season? It'd be funny if West Ham went down though.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Southampton and Stoke, both teams who may recover next season if they stay up. Hudds and Swansea will surely be relegation fodder next season? It'd be funny if West Ham went down though.

I agree with you on that. Throw in Cardiff with Huddersfield and Swansea and there's 3 who will struggle next time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Swansea for one. Two trips to South Wales next year.....???

But we got 6 points from them, whereas Huddersfield nearly always beat us at the John Smiths.

Southampton and West Ham for me. Horrible places to visit now.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
And who do we want to go up?

Wolves aren't going to be easy - and surely Fulham will be more fun than Cardiff (but will they be more points?). Not sure about the playoffs - hopefully someone will just sneak into them and have a dodgy win that they can't sustain next year.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And who do we want to go up?

Wolves aren't going to be easy - and surely Fulham will be more fun than Cardiff (but will they be more points?). Not sure about the playoffs - hopefully someone will just sneak into them and have a dodgy win that they can't sustain next year.

Fulham for me, lovely day out.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Stoke and Southampton for me; guess the Gaos will splash cash for Saints either way so better in Championship. Nothing against Stoke, just they are crap. Keep Swansea and Huddersfield as relegation likeliest.

Who do we want to come up? Cardiff and Boro or Derby (assuming they manage not to lose to Barnsley) for me. Avoid Fulham and Villa - let them rot for another season.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Glad I am not the only one who put Huddersfield. I feel guilty because they are a well run club and I am sure he is benign but Wagner really winds me up although I am not sure why. I also think clackers at multiple games should be automatic relegation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Huddersfield. Wagner being second only to smug Eddie in my disliked managers list.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I don't really care now but if l could choose l'd want the strongest three to go down and Swansea, and Huddersfield to stay up as l think they will struggle next season. Thinking of next year's dogfight now rather than this one! Southampton Stoke and west Bromwich, but l have a feeling Southampton will leapfrog Huddersfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here