Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Feet up Saturday

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
What a great feeling, to sit back and watch the remaining fixtures unfold this weekend, knowing we'll be playing Premier League football again next season.

Although we needed the recent points to secure safety, we've never really been caught up in that relegation mix at any point which is incredible.

I'm hoping for as higher finish as possible but essentially to have reached that 40 point milestone, it's job done. We can go in to our remaining games with no fear

Today

Stoke v Palace (12:30)
Bournemouth v Swansea
Leicester v West Ham
Watford v Newscastle
West Brom v Spurs
Everton v Southampton (17:30)

Tomorrow

Man City v Hudds
Arsenal v Burnley
Chelsea v Liverpool

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Made all the better by the fact that all the fans of the clubs below us will have been absolutely gutted by our win as they contemplate the fact that one of the teams they could overtake has moved beyond reach, making their run in a little tougher.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i just want to finish above Newcastle now. Show them who the real champions are.

Oh, and Palace too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
i just want to finish above Newcastle now. Show them who the real champions are.

Oh, and Palace too.

And Smug Eddie, which will also make us the top club on the South Coast. Can’t remember the last time that was the case, Mike Bailey’s last season?

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
What a relief to not have to be nervously checking scores and permutations. Can fully enjoy the start of the village cricket season and my inevitable golden duck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here