Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Experimental side

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There will be plenty of better times, i.e pre season friendlies. Not when we are playing for £2m per position in the table. Even though it will be extremely tough to get any points out of the game our goal difference taking a pasting could be the difference between £2m/£4m for the transfer kitty.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not to start, maybe, but wouldn't hurt to have a youngster or two on the bench. Bringing one on with 5 or 10 minutes to wouldn't suddenly spark off a sudden six goal deluge from Citeh or Liverpool.
Won't happen though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully Hughton will remember last year and not play the ones who are on a celebration bender.

Also, I think Murray and Bruno need to rest up for next season now.

Locadia probably needs 2 starts.

It would be nice to give Skalak a run out in the PL, and give Goldson 2 games.

Suttner would also benefit from the experience.

Certainly an opportunity for 1 or 2 of the younger players as well.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I know we get more money the higher we finish but don't think it'll make too much difference in the grand scheme of things with the tv money.

Vs City

Ryan
Schelotto Goldson BFG Suttner
Knockaert Stephens Propper Locadia
Groß
Ulloa

Vs Pool

Krul
Bruno Dunk BFG Bong
March Sanders Stephens Kayal Izquierdo
Locadia

Would like to see Gyokeres, Skalak, Hemed and Baldock off the bench as well

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I would like to see Locadia, Suttner and Goldson all get a start, and Skalak & Goyokres get some time from the bench.

Agree with this. If Dunk (hopefully not) leaves in the summer as many predict let's play Connor. Goyokres deserves a chance after his showings in the U23s. Rooney started at 17 you don't know how good until you blood them. Suttner Always looks good when called upon

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I don't think Dunk will miss out on the last two games? Has played every minute of the Albion's first Premier League season so far, and I'm sure he'll be making sure he doesn't miss out!
Amazingly no suspensions this season for him! :bowdown:
How many Championship matches did Dunk miss last season? :clap:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I know we get more money the higher we finish but don't think it'll make too much difference in the grand scheme of things with the tv money.

Vs City

Ryan
Schelotto Goldson BFG Suttner
Knockaert Stephens Propper Locadia
Groß
Ulloa

Vs Pool

Krul
Bruno Dunk BFG Bong
March Sanders Stephens Kayal Izquierdo
Locadia

Would like to see Gyokeres, Skalak, Hemed and Baldock off the bench as well

No point playing Hunemier (?) when he's leaving

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we had a home game then a run out for Maenpaa, Uwe, Sidwell, Skalak, Rosenior might be a nice gesture but pointless to do it at Citeh or Liverpool. There are still positions up for grabs and we could be in the top half of the table

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I want to finish above Palace.
Not fussed how much money we get, just above Palace.

Strongest team in every game please

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Got to give Connelly,Bjorkal and Guykeres (apologies for spelling) a run out but it should be done if it affects the U23 PL2 Play Off final. Locadia should start both matches and be given the centre forward role.

Time to experiment but not if it means us not wining the two matches :ffsparr:

TNBA

TTF

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If we had a home game then a run out for Maenpaa, Uwe, Sidwell, Skalak, Rosenior might be a nice gesture but pointless to do it at Citeh or Liverpool. There are still positions up for grabs and we could be in the top half of the table

Sidwell is not in the 25 registered squad so can't play

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
4-3-3
Let's get Locadia going

Ryan
Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong
Stephens Gross Propper
Knockaert Locadia Izquierdo

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Would like to see Locadia get some minutes but thats it. Too risky trying anyone else against the two best teams in the country and possibly Europe.

It’s important to end the season as well as we can to carry on momentum into pre and next season. As good as this season has been, going into the summer on the back of 2 hidings would sour that a little and have a detrimental effect on the youngsters.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here