Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bruno

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Since winning his place back in the team his performances have been superb.

He personfies everything that is great about our club.

I love that guy so much.

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
He was outstanding tonight.

Knockeart was electric, Stephens was everywhere and Bruno was commanding. A huge team performance but I thought those three even rose above the rest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Let's be clear about one thing: his performances weren't ever not superb.

He is incredible.

Is there a finer sight in football that the Knocky/Bruno combo destroying Manchester United's left flank time and time again? I think not.

He may be 76 or so, but the bearded wonder can still gallop down the wing, overlapping Knockaert before skipping past the left-back as if he's not even there.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
can be arsed to find it but his comments about expecting more of the same or whatever from Knockeart showed him putting his authoritive captains hat on, I'm the gaffer am I am boss

I reckon he might keep little Anthony a bit in check you know, bit of authority for the lad

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is there ANYONE better at plucking a ball out of the sky and either killing it dead, or cushion-volleying it to a team-mate ? If he touches his wife like he caresses a ball, she's a lucky lady indeed.

Masterful.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Total idol. His control was ridiculous tonight, with the added bonus that he wound up Mourinho by not taking throws from the exact mm they were conceded. As fit as he is at 37, the biggest pity is that he didn't get to test himself at the top level of English football a couple of seasons earlier.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
No accident we have gained more points since he is Back
schellotto needs to learn from the master fir another season or so.

Wish he was 25!- but I guess we could not afford him if he was.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Should be given one more season, despite his age.
Didn't Sheringham play in the top flight till a ripe old age.

He was given another year about two weeks ago, since then he’s come back into the team, we’ve kept our first 2 clean sheets of 2018 and collected 5 points from three games against top 7 sides. Marvellous.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bruno was magnificent again last night, made a few of the Man U players look like complete mugs. He is mega-fit for his age and leads an exceptionally healthy lifestyle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he has at least two seasons at this level ahead of him. He has got natural skill and footballing intelligence that you just cannot learn - it's a gift.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was given another year about two weeks ago, since then he’s come back into the team, we’ve kept our first 2 clean sheets of 2018 and collected 5 points from three games against top 7 sides. Marvellous.

And Duffy looks twice the player as does Knockaert- simply brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here