Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odd highlights of the evening

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two for me both involving Schelotto and Izquierdo.

1) Schelotto lifts Izqueirdo and carries him half the length of the pitch baby style.

2) both decide to try and nick the Sky cart and fail so Schelotto kicks the tyres!

Brilliant :)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

1) Schelotto lifts Izqueirdo and carries him half the length of the pitch baby style.

2) both decide to try and nick the Sky cart and fail so Schelotto kicks the tyres!

You can take the hoodlum out of Buenos Aires, but not the Buenos Aires out of the hoodlum.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
On the telly box there was a great shot of Knockeart and Izquierdo walking back towards the West stand arms around each other. Would have made a great photo.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

They came over to wave to some fellow countrymen sitting in the south corner of the east stand.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One highlight was the stupidity of the large woman in the old tv box above the north who spent most of the game standing against the window in a skirt without realising how many people were laughing at her

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My bite alarm screamed off just as Gross scored ! Resulting on a 29lb Catfish in a 30mm eel blood pellet , marvellous scenes

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
When all the usual Palace trolls on here swarmed NSC to congratulate us on getting results at home to Arsenal, Tottenham and. Manchester United that their expensive team of Rolls Royce Premier League stars couldn’t. Wait, what? That didn’t happen? Sorry, I just assumed ...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Peregrine Falcon flying around the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here