Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Take a bow everyone...

Been banging the ‘Amex is one of the loudest around’ drum for a while. Just fantastic - rocking!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm sure some old **** will come on here To slag off the North stand... But before we get to that. West Stand take a ****ing bow. You were awesome in the second half. As good as the Wednesday play off game. If you could do that every game that would be something special.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brilliant night great amtosphere from all side. Didn’t hear United although I could see them moving a lot so assumed they were giving something back most the time but drowned out by the other 3 sides tonight.
90% to see the players back in and the concourse was rocking after the game as well.
Brilliant night

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Believe me, the 1901 were singing constantly. The whole stadium was amazing. God, I love this club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brilliant night great amtosphere from all side. Didn’t hear United although I could see them moving a lot so assumed they were giving something back most the time but drowned out by the other 3 sides tonight.
90% to see the players back in and the concourse was rocking after the game as well.
Brilliant night

They were moving alot when as they trickled out steadily from 85 minutes.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Amazing night all round. So very, very good to be an Albion fan at The Amex today.

Looking forward to watching my Sky recording - sure the atmosphere will come across as exceptionally good.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was great to see so many at the end, cracking!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It looked fricking amazing on the telly. Unfortunately I had no sound but I'm not taking the piss when I say the atmosphere looked awesome (PS I've not seen that Knocky flag before with his photo on and our little magician, it got quite a bit of airtime)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We're ****ing :vuvu:iliant

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably my best Albion night ever. When I watched us play our first game at Pissfilled I couldn't have dreamt I would see us beat the shitehouse club who robbed us of the FA cup, in the league, in the top tier, unless I'd been on the peyote. And I'm never on the peyote. Despite how it sometimes may seem.

Tears tonight. Not just me but also the big lads who sit near me. The great big soft shites.

We matched the side second in the PL, with 'nothing' to play for (except to earn their money doing their ****ing job and plunder some more league points, like they are supposed to do). We outplayed them, and without needing to go all 'batton down the hatches' a la the plucky Nigels, or Huddersfield 'we'll buy any player.com' town.

Classy, classy Brighton. I am very happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here