Leicester City v West Ham United Home please
Watford v Newcastle United Away please
West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur Home please
Everton v Southampton Away please

Sun
Manchester City V Huddersfield Town Home
Arsenal v Burnley Home
Chelsea v Liverpool Away

More chance of us finishing higher in the league then - extra money for the kitty :)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It would be best for us if Southampton went down. We are now looking at teams to be relegated next season, Southampton will surely be better next time around, Swansea and Hudders will always be down there no matter what, so good if they stay up. West Ham some how going down would please me though.

larus

It would be best for us if Southampton went down. We are now looking at teams to be relegated next season, Southampton will surely be better next time around, Swansea and Hudders will always be down there no matter what, so good if they stay up. West Ham some how going down would please me though.

I'd agree with that. I think (hope) we'd be stronger than Huddersfield and Swansea if they stay up. But Saints I feel would be stronger next season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Delighted to be able to say I don't really give a sh1t about the rest of the matches this weekend. Maybe it would be nice if Saints and Swansea could get tore in to one of those great escape sequences, to scare the life out of some of the teams above them. Probably too much to hope for Palarse to go down, but it would be enormous fun to see the squatters in the Olympic Stadium cop it - and would probably put an end to the trashier newspapers constantly assuming that they'll buy Dunk in the summer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I might not bother with the PL results tomorrow.

Sunday is far more interesting with a good old fashioned Championship promotion race between Cardiff and Fulham.

:albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh, and there is also a chance that Preston will take Derby's play off spot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here