Jun 12, 2009

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Oh yes indeedy

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
My money's on Jose to pull something out of the bag tonight. A moment or two of magic from him or Knocky, coupled with United's front line misfiring in Lukaku's absence, will be just the ticket :banana: :albion:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I fancy us for the draw now that Man Utd have nailed a Champions League spot and have their thoughts on the FA Cup final.

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
I remember that goal as if it was yesterday. It's one of the Goldstone Goals that remains clear in my mind.

Funny enough, from sideways on from the north of the west 'stand' to my impressionable eyes that goal was an absolute screamer, whereas on YouTube it looks a fairly routine finish.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He enjoyed scoring against the team he supports

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

TimWatt

Feb 13, 2011
Richmond
...I remember the game for the exceptional defending by Pallister for them more than anything.

Clearly your memory is worse than mine... about a decade before Pallister at Man U surely.... McQueen marking Ward there, likely rest as per Wembley too...

... a vague recollection of Ashley Grimes' perm comes to mind but I could be wrong...

What I do remember was it was a good atmosphere, and well rehearsed tactic of the time of wasting time near the corner flag.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Clearly your memory is worse than mine... about a decade before Pallister at Man U surely.... McQueen marking Ward there, likely rest as per Wembley too...

... a vague recollection of Ashley Grimes' perm comes to mind but I could be wrong...

What I do remember was it was a good atmosphere, and well rehearsed tactic of the time of wasting time near the corner flag.

Well spotted. I didn't check, obviously. I was thinking of Kevin Moran. Names got switched in my memory.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here