Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Man Utd Eve

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How excited are you on a scale of 1-10 at welcoming one of the biggest and greatest clubs in all of world football to the Amex for a league game?

???

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
-5 .. there not that special.... but I'm old enough to remember playing them in the old Division 1... and being able to afford a ticket at Old Trafford..

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
How excited are you on a scale of 1-10 at welcoming one of the biggest and greatest clubs in all of world football to the Amex for a league game?

???

Couldn't give a shit who we are playing to be honest.

I look forward to all our games.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Very excited 9,would have been 10 if the game was Saturday at 3PM.

Never thought I would see Brighton v Man Utd in front of a 30,000 crowd in the PL, when I was at Hereford 21 years ago.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From Goldstone to Goldenballs.

el punal

Very excited 9,would have been 10 if the game was Saturday at 3PM.

Never thought I would see Brighton v Man Utd in front of a 30,000 crowd in the PL, when I was at Hereford 21 years ago.

Been quite a journey hasn’t it? To finish the season with the last three games being Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool would have been unheard of a few years back - in fact if anyone had predicted it they would have been considered funny farm material.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Been quite a journey hasn’t it? To finish the season with the last three games being Man Utd, Man City and Liverpool would have been unheard of a few years back - in fact if anyone had predicted it they would have been considered funny farm material.

Sitting in the rain at Withdean was worth it.

Talking of Man City, 20 years ago they were relegated to the third tier.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This, definitely. It's gonna seem like a LONG time before the preseason friendlies...the first of the Amex action for 2018/19.

Wonder if we will accept an invite to an overseas tournament this year. Last year they were concentrating on building the squad so declined but less pressure this close season (provided we stay up).

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
5 - I was more made up for Athletico Madrid and Man City. As others have said sad its the last home game, hope we get to do it all again next year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just another game but shame last home game of the season

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Be excited tomorrow. Day booked off, plenty of beer and food with friends. Not fussed on who is actually coming to the AMEX more excited in seeing the Albion hopefully gain 3 points that guarantee survival in what has been a great season

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
10! I honestly can’t think of a better way to start a Bank Holiday Weekend. Leaving work earlyish and expect to be in a pub by 4.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This, definitely. It's gonna seem like a LONG time before the preseason friendlies...the first of the Amex action for 2018/19.

Behave, the transfer window will be thrown open soon.
That's where the real fun is to be had, none of the football mumbo-jumbo.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Excited, 9 at least. First time for ages have seen United....last couple times was when we beat them and when Giggs scored against us in the old league cup. I think we have a good chance of a result and it is the last game of the season. Only minus for me is the price of the ticket 50 quid which I consider way to much to watch 90 minutes of football but hey Ho that's the going rate since I couldn't keep my season ticket going. Come on you super seeeeeeggguuulllls :albion2:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Leave work early tomorrow, get on the train with a few beers, meet my brother in town for a few more, get into the stadium and meet my other brother and step dad. Few more beers catching up with people I've met through the Albion. The making of a good night out, then there's the excitement of the football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here