Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Just Before The Israel Thread Got Crassly Closed...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was mooting the idea of ghettoising NSC into football/current affairs sections over the summer. Managed to CTRL-C just before the crass closure happened.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] would now be a good time to finally launch a political/current affairs section to separate this sort of shit from football discussion?

Sincerely hope not. Many of us would then go elsewhere for our fix. To take a current example, what's this [Israel} thread, football section or political/current affairs section?

Healthiest forum for debate ihmo is to leave the board exactly as is.Seems to me a great badge of honour for NSC that some other club fan once posted something like 'Fook me, they'll talk about anything other than football on there'. Long may it remain the case.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It easy if you don't think you want to read the thread ignore it, or just dip in to see what is actually happening, then ignore the thread, follow the developments or even contribute.

I'm all for leaving the Big Board as it is.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Keep them on the Big Board. I like to dip into these threads for a bit of comedy relief every now and again.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
mentioned cosmopolitan support at the club , really ??????
regards
DR

Have you not seen the 3 Japanese tourists we get at most home games now? We have hit the big time.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was mooting the idea of ghettoising NSC into football/current affairs sections over the summer. Managed to CTRL-C just before the crass closure happened.

Sincerely hope not. Many of us would then go elsewhere for our fix. To take a current example, what's this [Israel} thread, football section or political/current affairs section?

Healthiest forum for debate ihmo is to leave the board exactly as is.Seems to me a great badge of honour for NSC that some other club fan once posted something like 'Fook me, they'll talk about anything other than football on there'. Long may it remain the case.

Obvious thing to do is have a vote; personally I would vote "leave as is". NSC is far more interesting than all the categorised club forums.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
He has this prefix setup, but it's currently useless as there's far too many options. Cut it down to 3 or 4 options max and and job done, people can filter out the politics threads if they so wish.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Is it possible to filter the board? Don’t you have to select a post type when creating a post, that way you can filter out certain topics or not?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Prawn and Mayo, Chicken Crisps and a Tango

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sincerely hope not. Many of us would then go elsewhere for our fix. .

Excellent news :cheery:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yet you continually post in the political threads. How odd.

Really?
Are you 100% sure about that ? I think you are confusing me with someone else. Yes how odd.

Yesterday evening I did have a laugh with [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] on a political thread but I didn't join in with the political arguments.

I would be happy if you could point out any other political threads I have commented on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here